Estic pensant en la meva pàgina web, crec que la programaré diferent, he decidit fer-la més fàcil de fer servir.
Steve Jobs va canviar la manera com vivim, ara tots utilitzem l'ordinador cada dia i a totes hores. Sembla que en el futur encara l'utilitzarem més.
Un cop a la setmana jugo a l'ordinador amb uns amics de Màlaga, la resta de dies jugo sol i normalment jugo a altres jocs.
Yesterday I searched information on the internet, but I didnt find the answwer to the exercise in the exam. Tomorrow I'm gona ask it to the teacher.
I'm thinking about my webpage, I think I'll program it differently, I've decided I'm going to make it more user-friendly.
Steve Jobs changed the way we live, now everybody use the computer every day at any time. It seems that in the future we will use it even more.
Once a week I play computer games with some friends from Málaga the rest of the days I play
alone and I play other games.
No comments:
Post a Comment