Thursday, February 13, 2014

aymane and joel work

Leonard: Agreed, what’s your point?
Sheldon: There’s no point, …....i just think............ it’s a good idea for a tee-shirt.
Leonard: Excuse me?
Receptionist: Hang on.
Leonard: One across …...egien......., eight down is Nabakov, twenty-six across is MCM, fourteen down is… move your finger… phylum, …........wich makes.............. across Port-au-Prince. See, Papa Doc’s capital idea, that’s Port-au-Prince …......... .
Receptionist: Can I help you?
Leonard: Yes. Um, is this the High ….......IQ sperm bank..........?
Receptionist: If you have to ask, maybe you shouldn’t be here.
Sheldon: …...i think.....this.......is the place.
Receptionist: Fill these out.
Leonard: Thank-you. …..we will be right......... back.
Receptionist: Oh, take your time. I’ll just finish my …....crosspuzle............ . Oh wait.
(They sit and begin to fill in forms).
Sheldon: Leonard, I don’t think …...i can do........ this.
Leonard: What, are you …....kidding.......? You’re a semi-pro.

No comments:

Post a Comment