EXERCISE 1
Where are they going in the game?
they were in the gates of elzebob
How many hours were they playing?
97 hours
Which is the object they are searching?
the sword of asherod
What does Sheldon do with the sword?
he sell it of ebay.
Who buys the sword?
howards buy the sword
EXERCISE 2
s-Anybody want to log on to Second life and go ____swiming_____? I just built a virtual pool.
l-No. I can't look at you or your avatar right now
h-Sound like your neighbor's home.
L-Excuse me.
S-Don't forget the ___mail___ you took accidentally on purpose as an excuse to talk to her.
l- Oh, right, right, right.
h- Stealing snail mail-- very old school. I like it.
l- Penny, the ___mailman_____, did it again... Sorry
p-Hi, Leonard. This is Doug. Doug this is my __neighbor_____ Leonard.
d- What's up, bro?
l- Not much... bro.
P-is everything okay?
l- Yeah, no, I just... I got your mail again. Here.
P- Tank you. I've got to talk to that mailman.
l- Oh, no, that's __probably____ no such a good idea. Civil servants have a __documented___ propensity to, you know, snap, so...
p- Okay. Well, thank you again.
l- No problem. Bye. Oh, and bye... bro.
No comments:
Post a Comment