Thursday, May 15, 2014

my curriculum in English

PERSONAL :

Name: Arnau

Surname: casado Castañer

Birth Date : 06/10/1997

D.N.I : 43636894E

Address: Plaça Clara No. 11  2nd -1st

Phone: 654644827

Email: arnaucasado1@gmail.com .

EDUCATION :

Currently: grau mitja   of microcomputer systems and networks in IES Bosc de la Coma , I get some satisfactory marks .

2009 to 2013 :  Secondary Education (ESO )  in IES Garrotxa. I got the certificate .

From 2000 to 2009:  kindergarten and primary school in Primary Plan Up , finishing their studies successfully .

Other training :

Winter 2012: Course in Andorra ski resorts to get the basic level .

Summer 2012 : English course in England Abbots Bromley SCHOOL , I obtained the certificate .

OCCUPATIONAL TRAINING :

Summer 2013 : internship at the IES Garrotxa working doing computer maintenance jobs in this school for about 50 hours under the tutorship of Joseph Bartrina .

LANGUAGES :

High level of Catalan : written and spoken .
Fluent Spanish : spoken and written .
Fluent English : written and spoken .



No comments:

Post a Comment