1.Answer the questions.
Why is Amy at Sheldon's house?
because Sheldon need help with a problem with compulsive problems.
What does Sheldon think about the game of tick-tac-toe?
its agame for children
Who wins the game?
sheldon
What other tests does Amy make?
sing , do a domino,
What does Sheldon do when left alone?
he do all the activities.
2. Complete the sentences.
Why is Amy at Sheldon's house?
because Sheldon need help with a problem with compulsive problems.
What does Sheldon think about the game of tick-tac-toe?
its agame for children
Who wins the game?
sheldon
What other tests does Amy make?
sing , do a domino,
What does Sheldon do when left alone?
he do all the activities.
2. Complete the sentences.
I'm I've come up with a series of exercises to help with your _______composive________ need for closure.
What I take issue with the ______word_________ compulsive.
For the sake of _______argument________ let's say, I have a problem, however your plan for addressing it.
I'm going to recondition your ______brain_________ so without the need completion isn't so overwhelming by ______playing_________ tic-tac-toe.
3.Translate
Brain -> cerbell
Compulsive -> compulsiu
Closure -> tancament
Overwhelming -> aclaparador
Draw -> dibuixar
Closure -> tancament
Overwhelming -> aclaparador
Draw -> dibuixar
Frustrated -> frustrat
Let's box it up -> andrecem-ho
Schooling -> ensenyament
Schooling -> ensenyament
Candles -> espelmes
Skeptical -> escèptic
Neuroscientist -> neuro cientific
No comments:
Post a Comment